The following outlines Training Specialists Australia policy regarding refunds; the Refund Policy is used to ensure that all potential and current students are provided with accurate information regarding refunds of fees paid to Training Specialists Australia .
This policy is outlined to all students prior to them enrolling in a course with the Training Specialists Australia .
- Please refer to the course flyer for information on course fees, including any required deposit; administration fees; materials fees and any other charges (if applicable).
- In line with the RTO’s Fee Protection Policy the RTO will not collect more than $1,500 prior to course commencement.
- Certificates and Statements of Attainment are issued to students who are assessed as competent in the units completed. The cost of the certificates is included in the course fees.
- Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
a) Participants have overpaid the administration charge
b) Participants enrolled in training that has been terminated by the RTO
c) Participant advises the RTO prior to course commencement that they are withdrawing from the course
d) If the participant withdraws from a course or program, prior to course commencement, due to illness or extreme hardship as determined by the RTO
e) In the event that the RTO fails to provide the agreed services
- No refunds will be issued once the student has commenced the course
- Students are responsible for the safe storage of their Certificates and Statements of Attainment. If a student requires a reissue of their Certificate or Statement of Attainment, a certificate re-issue fee of $22 will be charged.
- If a student is deemed not yet competent on completion of training, they will be offered an opportunity to be reassessed. If a student is deemed not yet competent a second time, they will be given another opportunity for reassessment.
- If a student is required to be reassessed, they will be provided with further guidance from their trainer prior to reassessment.
- In most cases there will be no reassessment fee. If a reassessment fee is applicable, this fee will be included on the course flyer.
- If a student is deemed competent in some but not all the units of competencies required, a Statement of Attainment will be issued and the student will be given a six-month period to undertake reassessment if required.